Monday, March 19, 2012

Blog Entry #3 Revised

1. The allegory of the cave is a story explained by Socrates of how one person see’s one thing threw ignorance. There are prisoners chained up and the only thing they see do sounds and shadows believe that is all they see as their reality. When later one was free and taken out of the cave and now sees what is real and the reality he seemed was false. He went back to the others to tell his discovery and the only thing the y think he is lying so they threaten as well tell him to leave to be left alone in their own fake reality.

2. In my view of this world I see that I am in between in and out of the cave as why I’ve said this. In the cave I would in my little world of hearing music, and reading, or watching videos being wanted to be left alone for a little while as well ignoring on what people in which is true or false . But then when I’m out of such cave it would see how reality truly shows. I can see it goes what is really true and away from the lies, even understanding as to respecting on how time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment